Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Can I take the tape off my mouth!

Can I take the tape off my mouth! I am still disgusted with the Repugs crying about the need for more moral values in America. The WMD story is quickly fading away. Where is the so-called liberal media that I hear on the radio and television? Forgotten was the urgency to prevent the mushroom cloud, yellow cake theory and Osama. Oh yeah, Osama is a different story, anyway that is forgotten too. Am I talking to myself, anyone care for that matter.


But anyway, I want to get back to WMDs. I want to motion for a special investigation into the search for WMDs. The USA did something like this, a special investigation, when they hired Kenneth Star to investigate the Whitewater deal in Arkansas. No fruition to that.

Wait a minute, wait a minute! I motion for us to impeach the current President of the USA for the false pretenses to invade Iraq and the failure to find WMDs. The USA did this impeachment thing when they were curious to know if a former president lied about sex. If Lady Justice placed these two matters on her scale, it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the WMD matter would weigh more than some white matter on a lady’s dirty laundry. Let’s see, WMDs vs. Dirty Laundry. Thousands dead vs. a trip to the cleaners. Where’s our moral values!?! Posted by future contributor TexMex

and how about this one...

If Saddam Hussein has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right? -- Bill O'Reilly of Faux News (Club Football Sport Hero)

1 comment:

texmex said...

i second the motion!