Saturday, May 07, 2005

Big time loser

I appreciate Reid letting us know Bush is a loser, but I think we all knew that already. He is not only a loser but the worst president ever. Should I list the 100 reasons why?
In the course of a discussion on filibusters and Senate rules, Washington's top Democrat gave the 60 juniors a lesson in partisan politics, particularly about the commander in chief. "The man's father is a wonderful human being," Reid said in response to a question about President Bush's policies. "I think this guy is a loser.

1 comment:

MONK said...

I'm sorry in an improper comment.
Mail thank you.
The politics of Japan rots, too.
Is it responsible at the ages of us who has made that?
It is made to think variously.
A grammatical mistake is a lot of sentences that are.
Moreover, it comments.

・・・Sudou Noriyoshi・・・