Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bush a big liar on Katrina

As I drove my kid to school today listening to Bill Press on the radio I asked myself if Bush's approval numbers could get any lower. As much as he probably deserves it I surely didn't think it could ever get below 30%. People have called Bush a flat out liar including myself and my friends on right would spin it away to thier satisfaction. Well today, thanks to a video released by AP, the world can see for themselves what a low life this man is. He ought to enjoy his 34% approval rating today because tomorrow doen't look any better.

Crooks and Liars has more and the video. Here's the video of this breaking story. Hat tip David Edwards. FEMA Brown is telling everyone that this is the "BIG ONE!" Bush says in the video that he's "fully prepared." He sure didn't act like he was now did he? Bush is busted for lying about the fact that nobody knew the levee's would possibly have been breached.

Video


Big Ass Truth Serum Alert

No comments: