Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Election Night Event: Nick Lampson says he is ready for DeLay

I just returned from the Nick Lampson party in Sugar Land. What a great bunch of people.If there is anyone who can throw these crazy Republicans here in Sugar Land for a loop, it is my guy Lampson. It amazes me how one would vote for a man with so much baggage and the bags are not even half full. This is a great night for Democratic Party here in District 22 and this is going to be one hell of a campaign. Nick Lampson, an honest respectable candidate versus an indicted, corrupt politician. No politics of personal destruction here...just the God's honest truth.

Watch Nick pump up the crowd: No More DeLay







Tom throws mud first...
I'm the only candidate who has faithfully stood up for these conservative priorities, and I am asking for Republican voters to stand with me as we defend this district from the dangerous and irresponsible representation of Nick Lampson."
Dangerous and irresponsible? I'll remember this at Tom's next indictment!

No comments: