Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Durbin Apologizes

Durbin succumbs to Republican pressure. Can the Democrats ever get some balls and stick to their guns? Excuse the puns but I'm sick of hearing the Republican nation drawing criticisms and pressure among Democrats for the words that come out of their mouths. It appears the Republicans always get their way and somehow force Democrats to think twice about what they say. Just another diversionary tactic by the Republicans.

Meanwhile, in other news, over 1,700 US deaths in Iraq, over 10,000 wounded and who knows how many Iraqis dead over a fabricated preemptive war. Will we ever find a Democrat that will force Bush to apologize to the US soldiers and their families about the lack of WMDs? Hec, why not impeach him, and maybe we'll get some cold hard facts about the intentions of the war. I'd rather not hold my breath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic. Fringe characters like Kinky Friedman and even Ron Paul are looking better every day. But hey, I already signed up to volunteer for Kinky, so maybe I'm biased. ;)

Fred said...

Rachel,

Good for you! You are not the only one feeling as you do. The dems backstabing each other is really frustrating. I guess thats why they are where they are. I wonder what the dems would do if they had a Delay in their mist?

Anonymous said...

"Meanwhile, in other news, over 1,700 US deaths in Iraq, over 10,000 wounded and who knows how many Iraqis dead over a fabricated preemptive war. Will we ever find a Democrat that will force Bush to apologize to the US soldiers and their families about the lack of WMDs? Hec, why not impeach him, and maybe we'll get some cold hard facts about the intentions of the war. I'd rather not hold my breath."

The one who does will be the frontrunner...