Friday, July 29, 2005

Frist backs expanded stem cell research

Thank you Bill Frist in supporting expanded federal funding of embryonic stem cell research. Truth Serum supports this legislation not only because it is the right thing to do but such research could some day help someone very dear and precious to us. Please thank Bill Frist at it took a lot of courage, and he deserves credit. Send a thank you through StemPac today.

Senator Frist, as a supporter of stem cell research, I want to thank you for your courage in supporting HR 810, the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act. I have cc'd Senators Hatch, Harkin, Reid, and Specter to alert them of my support.

Millions of Americans have already waited long enough for the promise of stem cell research. But thanks to the courage of leaders like you, that wait may now be a lot shorter.

Thank you for your courage. If I can do anything to help ensure this bill passes the Senate, please let me know.
Send Thank You here.

No comments: