Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Savage hates Bushbots, nobody likes Savage

Here in Houston, local and national syndicated talk sucks and conservative yak yak is all you get day in and day out. These clowns yell the same talking points all day long and and it's no wonder half the city walks around like mummies. I really don't give any of these talking robots a second of my time unless I'm driving my Sirius free second car, in which case I have no choice but to spin the dial from AM talk to AM talk. On a slow sports day, the dial will occasionally stop at the trash mouth of Michael Savage (Wiener), who is the one conservative who is not afraid to speak out against his own party. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with his rant 99.9% of the time but he sure has it right when he speaks of Bushbots. How dare he say such things and offend and criticize his own.

Bush has managed in Iraq to get 1,700 Americans killed in a war that will create yet another Islamic republic. Just yesterday we learned that the new constitution in Iraq will incorporate sharia, Islamic law.

That's why we right-wing commentators believe the Iraq war has been the biggest blunder in America military history. As for Bimbo and Vanity, if I may employ Savage's labels, they are simply too uneducated to realize that the Iraq war represents a failed liberal exercise in nation-building.

"There is no college in Rush. There is no college in Hannity," said Savage. "He's a high school dropout. It's like listening to an uneducated, unthinking man on the radio."

No comments: