Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Spitting on Vietnam Soldiers" - Running down Crosses Honoring Our Fallen


All in the name of Sir George. Sick.
I have to admit, I was always skeptical about the stories of soldiers being spit on. I was in college during the anti-war protests of the 60's and 70's, and everyone I knew in the "movement", still honored the soldiers.

A lot of people I knew in the movement wanted to spit on the POLITICIANS that supported letting our soldiers DIE. But everyone I came in contact with felt deep compassion for our soldiers, who were having to give up their youth and innocence in Vietnam. After all, they were our classmates in school, our brothers, our boyfriends, our cousins, our husbands, or our friends. We knew those guys!


But running over CROSSES, put there to HONOR our fallen soldiers, happened last night. It was real. It was recorded.

Crosses honoring dead Republican soldiers, and crosses honoring dead Democratic soldiers...crosses honoring AMERICAN soldiers, got mowed down by a partisan REPUBLICAN-supporting fanatic.
read on...

No comments: