Thursday, September 01, 2005

A visit to Tom Delay's office with Cindy Sheehan

Cindy Sheehan made a detour today from her planned visit to Delay's Clear Lake office to the Sugar Land office. My office is across the street from Tom so I made a quick dash there on my way back from Clear Lake event.


Cindy Sheehan and yours truly.


Cindy, Iraq War Veterans and other members of her caravan talking to a representative from Tom Delay via speaker phone. From waht I could hear outside the door, his representative is a real ass. I arrived to late to sneak in.


Cindy talking to the media.




Cindy walking over to talk to me.




Here are some of the demostrators in front of Delay's office.


Notice the clown in the Uncle Sam suit?
















Kerry? Someone needs to tell this guy the election is over. Get over it, you won.

No comments: