Saturday, February 11, 2006

A lie on the “widely attended” holiday parties

The Bush White House caught with their pants down again.



"You know, I, frankly, don't even remember having my picture taken with the guy. I don't know him."-- President Bush, when asked at a Jan. 26 news conference about his contacts with Jack Abramoff

"The guy saw me in almost a dozen settings, and joked with me about a bunch of things, including details of my kids. Perhaps he has forgotten everything, who knows."-- Jack Abramoff, in a letter about his contacts with President Bush

Sources: Reuters, whitehouse.gov

AOL Online Poll

Whose account of Bush and Abramoff's ties seems more believable?
Jack Abramoff's
69%
President Bush's
22%
Not sure
10%
Total Votes: 115,274

A Big Ass Truth Serum Alert!

No comments: