Sunday, August 20, 2006

The big Question: What will David Wallace decide at his press conference on Monday?

A little late night scoop regarding our little want to be famous Mayor from Sugar Land. Texas Safety Forum has posted that the Republican Party's favorite person will hold a press conference on whether he will continue his run for CD-22 as a write-in to replace Tom Delay.

Odds are he out of this race and after the tongue lashing he received on Conservative radio KSEV on Friday I can imagine the heat he is receiving from his own party. His database comment will kind of make you wonder but a "poor me" press conference on Monday just may be the strategy to kick off his 2008 campaign for this exact seat. Beacause you know, it's all about Dave.

His new camapign theme song ought to be The Clash's, Should I Stay or should I Go Now which fits him perfectly.
Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
Which will it be? Stay tuned Monday.

No comments: