Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Gibbs Report - M.D. Final Edition


Click for larger image.

I received the four page The Gibbs Report today and thought for sure this was a joke, but I told my wife wait a minute...this is Shelley Sekula Gibbs. Anyway she pledges, while her time in Congress (one holiday week), to work for Conservative values before the real Congressman, Nick Lampson, takes the seat he won a month ago. Seriously, she plans to take on issues such as tax cuts, securing our borders, Nasa, Ellington Field, medical reform and the uninsured while you and I are opening Christmas presents and getting drunk with family. We are so proud of you Shelley...this is money well spent as long as it's not money that belongs to my district.

Shelley, here is to wishing you a Merry Christmas and many more laughs from you,our lovable congress-woman over this holiday. cheers!

No comments: